Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Where to find Freedom

I hit the pavement in search for clarity. I found myself frozen in time. Staring at the years that held it all. That held me. That shaped me. That burned me. That saved me.
I saw him. In his superhero costume. Running. I smile. I tear. Hold that, little boy, please hold that belief forever.

Time brings confusion. Childhood is clarity. Innocence is faith. Adulthood is searching for the truth you once knew as a child. It is longing to put that cape on again and maybe, just maybe, believe you can fly. That you are invincible.

Freedom is found there. It is in the imagination while playing on the street in your mask. Freedom is in the belief.

So, keep running little boy and don't let life catch you. Run past the years and past the confusion, right into the arms of Peace and Faith.
Take me with you. Take us all with you.
We need that belief again. We need that freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment