Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Enjoying some of life's simplicities.

Drinking tea on my overnight shifts.

My favourite tea "Read my Lips"
Getting excited about a feather on a walk with my best friend.

Reading the Bible on the Island before the wedding.

Stealing a snap shot of my friends candle holder

Driving on my favourite place on earth.

Our little Golf.

Best present ever from my Husband

My Best friends bun. Love this.

The roofs in Quebec.

Reading some of my favourites on the dock

Island treasures.

This shot.

Sharing a drink with my love

scarves from my missionary cousins (this ones from Azerbaijan)

Thread braclets

Journaling on the beach

Fall leaves under my feet

My Islander friends



Tattooed feet

Can't get over these buildings.

One of my favourite trees

Bright african dresses

Hair feathers

Another lovely simple pleasure from the honeymoon

A barn in an open field

A birdy inspired outfit

Arm tattoo



Reading this book ^ while my friend Mon's is traveling the world
(she told me it was a must read)
And of course, the starting of a new painting
oh,and my puppy sleeping like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment