Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

As the day gets closer; more becomes real to me.
We have made a bunch of decisions for the big day in the last little while and I had to put together my vision for the décor before we met with the decorator this week.
It’s really been hitting me that it’s so close, a mere five months away now.

That day symbolizes so much; the start of a new life. The biggest moment and promise of my life is so near. The only thought more beautiful to me is the fact that it’ll be Ben standing up there with me making the same promises in return.

I was looking up Bible verses for that day and found some of the most poetic words, of course rooted in utmost truth, about love:
  • “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.” (1 John 4:7)
  • “Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death” (Songs of Solomon 8:6)
  • “Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.” (Philippians 2:2)
  • “With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” (Ephesians 4:2-3)

1 comment:

  1. Carli you and are Ben beautiful together! God has blessed you with love, the greatest gift of all!

    ReplyDelete